Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Last Thing Thursday #3


 It's time for my favorite weekly series! The Life of the Wife does this linkup every week and I think it's such a fun way to break up posts. My posts can sometimes get monotonous, so I really love this!!!

 

{  Wanted to Buy ...  }

Mossimo Peace Heeled T-Strap Sandal - Leopard

Aren't these sandals just SO cute?!?! I actually checked them out in the store today and they really are just as lovely in person! But they didn't have my size, so I'm hoping to check another store close by. The 5 1/2 almost fit me & I'm regular a 7. Hmmmm.... So there might be some sizing issues, not sure. But for $19.99 they are def closet worthy!!!


{  Wanted to Do with My Hair ... }

{ Photo via ABC Family }
I really really like Aria's hair on the new season of PLL. I've been kind of wanting to chop my hair for a while and just haven't found the right cut. This is it. I just got my hair cut about 4 weeks ago, and it's already so long again!!! I just always have major issues with getting what I ask for, so fingers crossed that it turns out like this adorable cut in the photo!!!

{  Watched on TV ... }


 Last night we finally caught up on the last few episodes of Game of Thrones. I thought last season was good, but this season was really really good!!! I'm looking forward to the next one. There's so much going on and I think Season 3 will be the best one yet! 


{  Made for Dessert ... }

{ Photo via Target }
We eat Banana Soft-serve regularly in our house. But I usually make it with my food processor which can be really rough on the motor & blades. So we finally got a Yonanas! This is so much easier than the traditional way I make it! Simply freeze whole, peeled bananas & once they are frozen, pass them through the machine plain or with other frozen fruits & you've got a delicious, healthy and dairy-free treat. I don't each much dairy, so this is perfect for me! And Target is giving a $10 gc when you buy it this week! Bonus ; )


{ Was Looking Forward to ... }

{ Photo via SheKnows }
Date Night!!! My Son has a bunch of parties this weekend and one of them is from 6-10pm! You know what that means.... MUCH needed date night! Yay!!! It's been too long since the Hubby & I have had a date. With work, school functions, and everyday life, it's crazy how quick the time has gone by. I am really looking forward to it!!! 

If you want to join in the Last Things fun, make sure to link up over at The Life of the Wife!!!



XOXO