Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday's Fancies - Rock the White!


Happy happy Friday Lovelies! I'm linking up with Long Distance Loving again today for Friday's Fancies!! This link-up is always such a fun end to the week. I waited until the last minute again to find the look, but I found the most gorgeous dress! I hope you like it!!



I found this gorgeous dress and pulled the look together around it! Gold is my favorite way to accent most summer styles and I loved the idea of creating a DIY wrap bracelet (I would create a lighter colored version). I also love these shoes!!! I'll have to see if I can find a look for less so they fit into my summer shoe budget ; )

I'm looking forward to a very relaxing weekend of gardening and spending time with the fam! This is the first weekend in a while that my Hubby doesn't have to work, so it'll be nice to have some quality time. Enjoy your weekend!!!

ps - What Mimi Writes is having a $100 Shopbop GC giveaway! Make sure to stop by and check it out!


XOXO
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket