Wednesday, June 20, 2012

TAM Addicts Workout Wednesday #1


 Hi lovelies! Well it's finally Workout Wednesday again and I've had a pretty decent start since I last checked in!  After my post last week I really tried to put myself in the frame of mind to start getting back on that train again. While I didn't jump back in to working out right away, I did mentally prepare myself. I started back up with all of my meals and workouts on Monday. Right now I'm basically doing the muscle work in Tracy's book and adding in my own weights for arms and some ab work. For food I decided to combine the recipes in the 30 Day Method with the recipes in Physique 57 since they are very similar and there are a lot of veggies in the TAM recipes that I'm not a huge fan of. I'm right at the beginning right now, so there hasn't been much progress in just two days, but I'm feeling good and am very motivated!


So as of right now and for the next 30 days at least.... these are my two BFF's. The one thing I'm really struggling with right now is resisting the snacking. My Son is home on summer break and he's constantly asking for snacks and eating in front of me. I try to eat as healthy as possible as far as snacks go. I might have gone to school for holistic nutrition, but I've picked up some bad habits lately that I need to break!!!

So my last couple days consisted of:

~ All muscle work in the TAM 30 Day Book
~ Arms & Abs with 5lb weights
~ Crunches galore!

No cardio right now, which stinks because I know that is what will help me shed the pounds! But with my horrible allergies and my exercise induced asthma, it's been tough to really do cardio. Hopefully I'll get there! Please don't feel like you have to be a seasoned TAM'er to link up! Check out these videos and jump in!!! I need the motivation! ; )


XOXO