Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Last Thing Thursday #4

 I'm linking up with The Life of the Wife for Last Thing Thursdays - one of my fav days of the week! So here they are, The Last Thing I......


{  Wanted to Buy - Jewelry ...  }

BaubleBar Medium Monogram in Gold
 I've been dying to get my hands on this pretty baby for some time! I love that it's such a classic & timeless piece that I'll be able to wear for years (as long as it holds up!). I'm hoping to maybe get it for my Birthday in a few months. Hint Hint Hubby ; )


  {  Wanted to Buy - Clothes ...  }

Hive & Honey Henley Knit Top
 I also love this knit top by Hive & Honey via Piperlime! It looks so light and soft and comes in a bunch of colors! So pretty!!!


{  Wanted to Make - Food ...  }

{ Photo & Recipe via Tide & Thyme }
 This Rustic Tomato Salsa looks SO good! I would prob at least try to find a bpa-free can of fire roasted tomatoes, since it calls for canned, but everything else looks delicious! To say I LOVE salsa would be a complete understatement. We go through several... and I mean SEVERAL jars a week! Even though salsa isn't super expensive, if you're eating 3-4 jars a week, that's roughly $12/week..... on salsa. It's probably much more economical to make your own! If you have some delicious recipes that you've tried, feel free to share! I'm not a salsa snob by any means! I love it all!!!


{  Wanted to Make - DIY ...  }

{ Farmhouse Table via Shanty 2 Chic }
I've been dying to make a farmhouse table for our kitchen for some time & I came across this one the other day. I think if we changed the measurements around, it would be perfect! If it goes well, we might even make the full sized one for our back deck! Love it!!!


{  I Semi-Stressed Over ...  }

{ Moroccan Tile via Berber Trading }
We're still making decisions on our kitchen and now we're considering doing a tile counter top. I don't really know how to describe my style - maybe beachy & clean with a touch of bohemian. I don't know. But I've always loved the look of Moroccan Tile and thought that it would be the perfect accent to the kitchen. I get funny about certain things and I think lines of grout all over a solid colored tile counter would drive me nuts. I'm sure you all think it's strange, but things like that bother me! So we're looking into it. Of course it's sold out right now and ordering it makes me very nervous. But isn't it so pretty?!

{  I Daydreamed About ...  }

1 - 2 - 3 - 4

I have always wanted to live in a coastal town and the last couple years I've been dreaming of living in one of the Carolina's. But lately Beaufort, SC has been on my mind. I can just imagine the food, the people, the southern hospitality, and most of all... the beauty. It just seems like a dream come true compared to the congested and often rude population you come across in NJ. Maybe someday. One can dream ****sigh.

So that's pretty much it for my last things this week! Not a whole lot going on since the kiddo is home for summer break and I've been pretty busy!!! If you'd like to join in to this super fun linkup, make sure to stop by ....



 XOXO