Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Workout Wednesday - TAM Addicts Linkup



 As many of you probably already know by now, I'm a HUGE Tracy Anderson Method fan! I am kind of addict, though I've kinda fallen off the wagon lately. And this is MAJOR coming from the workout video queen! I've tried so many out there - everything from pure barre & physique 57 to Barry's Bootcamp & Jackie Warner's workouts. While the Barre type workouts do come close in a pinch, as far as muscle structure, I've never found anything else that gives me such tremendous results so quickly. As far as my arms go, I could use a little extra oomph. But years ago, when I committed to Tracy's muscle workouts I wittled my thighs and bum down!!! They are a bit on the chunky side again now. But what I'm getting at is that her workouts are effective and work fast. But be warned.... She is tough. She makes it look oh so easy, but she will make your muscles scream & your fat cry!!! All worth it though my friends. All so worth it.

So I've been planning on really getting back in the game. I'll be starting with the 30 Day Bootcamp with the meals to give me a jumpstart and then continue in with the dvd's. The purpose of this link-up to give all the other Tracybots out there a forum for motivation - which I so desperately need! I've almost gotten through the entire 30 days twice, but ended up not making it all the way through. I'm really hoping that I can do it this time with a cheering section!

So here's the linkup rules. There really are none. However, I would like to try to keep it Tracy oriented & you will need to copy the above photo and post it as well as mention the linkup in your post =) I can tell you right now, if you're new to the Method, her 30 Day Method Book is fantastic! I have almost every DVD she has made, and the muscle work in that book is still my all time favorite and best for beginner's. There are also a bunch of vid's on youtube, which I'll post all the links to in a sec. I also run a TAM Addicts Facebook Page where you can post throughout the week as well. I would love for everyone to linkup and post your latest Tracy progress weekly - whether it's a triumph, venting over how hard it is, asking for advice or support and posting your success week by week! I think this will be a fun way for all of us both seasoned & new,  to connect over our love for TAM!

Posts can be whatever you want & whatever format you want. Share one of your favorite tracy approved recipes, what TAM workout your doing, etc and link it up babe! For anyone looking to give it a try, here are some of my fav YouTube vids to get you started...

Cardio
Franco Valiente Challenge Part 1
Franco Valiente Challenge Part 2
Thanksgiving Cardio Part 1

Arms & Abs
My Fav Freestyle Arms
Daily Candy Arms 1
Daily Candy Arms 2
Arm Webisode
Sitting Arms
Abs Webisode
V-Day Ab Special


Muscle Work
Gwyneth's Iron Man 2 workout part 1
Gwyneth's Iron Man 2 workout part 2
Daily Candy Lovehandles
Daily Candy Thighs
Thanksgiving Special

Those are just a few of my fav's. You can do searches like "Tracy Anderson Cardio" etc and find them pretty easily. She also has her own channel "GoTracy" as well. I'm looking forward to reading all of your Tracy posts!!!


XOXO