Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wednesday Wants


Crazy, I can't believe it's Wednesday already! These weeks are just flying by!! It's been getting pretty warm here in Jersey lately, and even though I'm not really a fan of the summer (it gets so humid & sticky here) I do love the warm weather styles! Here is my current lust list...

Jersey Top by Splendid

Gap Sweater Tank

Gorgeous Coral/Turquoise Earrings

Trina Turk for BR

Aren't the earrings & maxi gorgeous?!? I'm dying over all the colors! There was a Trina Turk for Banana Republic early access sale on Gilt today and I wanted that dress so so bad, but I resisted. I'm going to wait for the collection to hit stores 6/7 and re-evaluate my summer wardrobe! If you're curious what the rest of the collection looks like, you can check it out on InStyle.com. I'm loving so many of the prints!!!

XOXO
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket