Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Fancies - Happy Mother's Day!!!



 1   /   2  /   3  /   4  /   5  /   6


I know this is quite a mixed bag as far as things I'm coveting right now, but I've had my eye on a few of these beauties for some time! I'm loving that Anthro Tank and think it would be the perfect addition to my summer wardrobe. Both the lotion and perfume (Lavanila is one of my fav's. This scent was just released for summer and sounds AMAZING!) are healthy, organic alternatives to their often chemical-laden cousins - a MUST for my beauty arsenal!!! The cookbook is a necessity for my recent diet change of trying to reduce my meat intake. It looks like it has some delicious recipes! As for the bag? I've always loved shopper/tote type bags for some reason. This one is the perfect color, shape & size and would transition well into fall. And the lamp..... Oh the lamp... I've been eying this gorgeous glass lamp at target for months. It is the most beautiful shade of green/blue and I NEED it!!! I'm hoping to maybe go snag it this weekend!

As for the weekend, we have a few things planned. Tonight we're finally going to see The Avenger's and I'm super excited because not only do I love Marvel Comic movies, but I love, love, love "My Robert" .... Like seriously ADORE!!!

{ photo via }

Who doesn't right?! And for Mother's Day we haven't finalized anything yet, but I saw a commercial for a new Tree Exhibit at  The Morris Arboretum and think it looks kind of cool!Check out the commercial, I think my son will love it!!



What do all of you have planned? Wishing you a fantastic Mother's Day!!!!

XOXO