Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday's Fancies - Chambray

I am so happy it's Friday! This week was so rainy & humid, I just couldn't wait for it to be over! But now the weather is perfect and I'm so ready to enjoy it!!! This week I'm doing something a little different and am linking up with Long Distance Loving. There's a Friday's Fancies link-up every week and I thought it would be a lot more fun to have some direction with my post and to meet some of the other girls!!! If you would like to join, head on over and sign up for the newsletter, so you can get the theme ahead of time!

Photobucket

Chambray Scarf // Featherweight Tank // Printed Shorts // Rose Gold Cascade Earrings // Rose Gold Sandals

I have to say, when I first learned what this weeks theme was, I was a teensy bit worried. I'm not a huge fan of chambray. I always think the camp shirts are cute, but have so much trouble thinking of ways to wear them without looking like I'm going... well... camping. Or "glamping" in my case ;) So I decided to do something a little different and added a touch of chambray!I love the combo of the feathery white tank, the unique print of the shorts and the touch of rose gold (my fav!!!) I hope everyone has a great weekend!!! Happy Friday!!!

XOXO