Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Last Thing Thursdays #1


 
This week I'm joining up with The Life of the Wife for Last Thing Thursdays!!! I really loved the idea of these posts and thought it would break up the current monotony going on over here on my blog! So here goes....




{ Wanted to Buy... }

Photobucket Photobucket
Ever since I found out Lavanila came out with Vanilla Summer, I've been dying to try it! I try to stay as organic & pure as possible when it comes to beauty products and Lavanila is one of my fav, more clean brands. I can't wait to try this out! The scent sounds like heaven!! I also LOVE Pacifica's line of products. I typically wear the Pearl Quench, but I like a little touch of color in the summer and this Color Quench looks perfect to accent that sun-kissed glow!




{ I Obsessed Over... }

Photobucket
The fact that True Blood starts back up in just a little over a week! I am SO excited!!! This is one of my fav shows on TV (aside from Walking Dead which won't be back until the fall, waaaaaaa) and it always brightens up my Sunday nights to end the weekend with a little Mr. Northman. Love him!!!




{ Finally Bought... }

Photobucket
I was so lucky to have snagged this Romeo & Juliet Couture dress from Hautelook! This color sold out in 5 min, no kidding!!! I love Hautelook. I've always had such great customer service from them and always get the best deals. I'm loving yellow/blue together right now, so I'm really hoping I love the dress as much in person as I do from the pic!




{ Daydreamed About... }

Photobucket
I saw this pin on Pinterest recently and just completely fell head over heels. This gorgeous bungalow home via Southern Living is located in South Carolina. Oh my, how I dream of moving into a home like this one day. ****swoon...



{ I Stressed About... }

Photobucket
That it's getting hot and summer is here! Soon it'll be time to start sporting this baby, and even though it's not a two-piece, I still need to get my flabby butt in gear.... literally. As of today I'm officially back on the fitness train. I started logging my meals to keep from mindlessly eating. And I started back up doing my Tracy workouts - the only strength workouts out there where I have seen consistent results.


So there you have it! I hope you enjoyed my first installment of "Last Things Thursday"!


XOXO
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket