Friday, May 25, 2012

Confessional Friday



This week I just wasn't feeling my normal Friday's Fancies link-up , so I decided to do something a little different and join in with Blonde Ambition's Confessional Friday . I feel like my blog has become really fashion-heavy and focused on "things", so I'll probably switch it up between the two from time to time! So here it goes...

1. I confess that lately I've been having almost 2 large cups of coffee per day. I tried to quit it completely and now it's gotten worse! I'm all for the one cup per day, but lately it's just become the addiction that I just can't quit.

2. I confess that I also have a sugar addiction that I battle daily. Most days I'm really good with it, but if I let myself have something bad, it just snowballs from there and I crave, crave, crave. Sugar is like a drug.... for real... it really is. But I love it, so I'm sure I'll be dealing with the highs & lows of it forever. And that's ok.

3. I confess that I had a minor panic attack last night when I realized that most of the shows I watch at night are now over. I know I totally make myself sound like a complete couch potato, but I swear, I'm not! I dvr everything and watch from about 9-11 at night. I guess now will be the perfect time to catch up on Game of Thrones and all those movies I've been wanting to watch.

4. I confess that ... and this is a big one... I went to school for Holistic Nutrition and really thought that I was dead set on wanting to be a Health Coach and now I just have no clue. I find myself wanting to get involved in all the things that I wanted to do before I started the program (photography, DIY, interior redesign, furniture refinishing, and basically anything that involves anything pretty), but was too afraid to take the plunge and do. I really thought that at almost 32 years old I would have it all figured out and just can't seem to get a grasp on it. And I've really been trying.... for years. Being a Stay At Home Mom has been great, but I really really need to find what I'm meant to do.

5. I confess that even though I love my family & friends, I really really NEED to move near a beach or body of water. Preferably somewhere in North Carolina or my dream would be Cape Cod or Maine. Aaaahhhh, just picturing it..... pure perfection. Sigh*******

6. I confess that I'm really not looking forward to the summer at all. In NJ it just gets so hot & humid and it's really not enjoyable at all. At least not for me. I know some people love it! But my hair doesn't and I can't stand sweating profusely. Gross.

7. I confess that I'm really not a writer. Can you tell? I would love for this little blog of mine to be more wordy, but I tend to gravitate towards those fashion posts for a reason. Because I don't have to write much. I'm working on it. If anyone can recommend a good online writing course that helped them with their blogging, please... feel free to send me the info!

8. I confess that I'm not doing much this weekend and I'm actually looking forward to it. I relish the boring moments with my family because I don't feel like I'm living in constant warp speed, stopping here and going there. I feel like I can really take in the moments and enjoy it. Even though some days it can be boring, I find it so much better than feeling rushed because we have to run all over. Total quality time!

So there you have it.... my confessions. I know they aren't much, but this post was kind of last minute!! I really hope all of you enjoy your holiday weekend!!!


XOXO