Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My New Addiction!


Last night there was nothing on TV - absolutely nothing!!! So I started flipping channels and came across Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood on Oxygen. I've always liked Tori Spelling and had watched an episode or two of the first season, so I figured I would give it a go. I found myself quickly being sucked in to this show! First of all, let me just say that Tori Spelling seems like the nicest person!!! I'm putting emphasis on the "seems" part because I don't actually know her obviously, but she really does seem so genuine. Even after being stalked at the Farmer's Market by an uber creepy fan girl and being asked question after ridiculous question she remained so nice! Now I'm going to have to go OnDemand and see if I can find the older shows ;) Anyone else watch it? What do you think?



5 comments:

Suzanne said...

Oh girlfriend, I love this show so stinking much. Those two seriously crack me up! Welcome to the Tori club. =)

Brandi said...

I have watched that one too. She does seem pretty "normal." It's a cute show.

A "cheery" disposition said...

I just started watching this too and now I addicted!

Unknown said...

I love this show ...been watching from the beginning

Rebecca "Becky" said...

Love the show... She is nothing like I thought when I used to watch the show way back when. Her husband is great too, normal and loves so much. It's great to see this!!