Saturday, July 18, 2009

Bachelorette Gossip

Photobucket


I received the Hollywood Gossip newsletter this morning and there was a ton of gossip and speculation surrounding this season of The Bachelorette! Maybe I'm late in seeing all of this, but wow!! If it's all true I feel so bad for Jillian. I am a huge fan and she seems like such a sweet and genuine woman. She does not deserve the shenanigans that went on with these "boys" this season!!! If you do not want to read possible spoilers, DO NOT READ =) So anyway, on to business....

Rumor #1
This is one that has been going around pretty much since the beginning of the show and I'm sure one that everyone has heard by now - that Kiptyn has already signed to be the next Bachelor and has known for some time! Maybe this is what I've been sensing all along? That this "rumor" might be true? So that leaves me wondering where all of this fits in if it is true. Does Jillian know? I don't really understand how ABC could really do something like that without her knowing about it. Kiptyn and Jill's interactions have seemed very rehearsed to me at times. Maybe this explains it?

moving on.....

Rumor #2
Another rumor that has been going around since the last show is that Reid comes back on the finale and tells Jillian how he feels. Don't get me wrong, I am a HUGE Ed fan, but I kind of hope this is true and I kind of hope Jillian chooses to be with Reid - you'll see why when we move on to #3 ;) I thought Reid and Jill seemed to have the best natural banter going on and he seemed truly sincere. I think the goofiness they share is a major thing necessary for a relationship and seemed to be what Jillian is looking for.

And last but not least, the bombshell...

Rumor #3
Ed is rumored to have a GF back home!! ED...HAS...A...GF....WHAT THE HECK?!?! Let me just say that if this is true it infuriates me!!! I have been rooting for Ed the whole show. I have been a loyal "Ed & Jillian" fan from day 1 and this totally changes my opinion of him! Apparently Ed was dating a girl back home and left her high and dry to come on the show. And the kicker? Apparently when she questioned him about it he said that she just has to wait out the show, giving her the impression that they were still together and would be after the show is over!! And apparently Ed proposes??? What?!?!

What is with these guys this season?! This is worse than all the catty girls on past seasons of The Bachelor!!! So I guess in a couple weeks we will see. I wish we didn't have to wait that long. All I can say is poor Jillian, I hope Reid comes to rescue you from this mess!!!

Oh, and a little shameless promotion here ;) If you're wondering where Jillian got the adorable earrings she is wearing in the photo above, they are the Jasmine Filigree Earrings from Stella & Dot available for purchase in my e-boutique. They are one of my absolute favorite pieces of jewelry - even before Jillian was wearing them on the show ;) Have a great weekend everyone!!!