Thursday, January 21, 2010

Maxi Dresses & Vamp Diaries

What do these things have in common? Absolutely nothing! But that is where my mind is at right now, lol. I am so so so excited because today, right after I was talking to my husband about it (and I mean like 2 sec after literally) I got an email from Hautelook with the sample sales for the day. Well wouldn't you know that one of the sales was for Gypsy 05! I've been dying to get a few of these dresses since last summer when I saw all the celebs wearing the dresses in the weekly's constantly. I am a HUGE fan of Maxi dresses and love them for the summer. So I am happy to say that I got right on the sale and snagged the following 3 lovelies...







I cannot wait to get them!!! On another very important note, Vampire Diaries starts back up tonight! I seriously love this show!! I don't know if it's all because of Paul Wesley or what, but who cares?



The man is hot and I def don't mind spending an hour once a week staring at him! And I love vamps!! I think the Twilight franchise def missed the boat on him. He would have made a fantastic Edward in my humble opinion ;) And to add the excitement of the Vamp Diaries return after what felt like a major hiatus, Sean Faris is joining the cast!



Love, Love, LOVE!!! If you don't know who he is, rent Never Back Down! Not the greatest movie in the world, I mean c'mon, the lead girl is named Baja ffs, but it's def a gun show between Sean Faris and Twilight hottie Cam Gigandet!!

Any other Vamp Diaries fans out there?