Friday, November 4, 2011

Latest Anthro Loves

Like SO many other bloggers I am a major Anthro lover, have been for years! I know the clothes are overpriced, but there's just something about the designs, fabrics, colors etc. They just... get it right. I'm a sucker for drapey blouses and collars and I love the basic tee but it needs to have that little extra something that Anthro so willingly dishes out! Quite a few things have been added to my ongoing Anthro lust list. I went to the store last night to see if I could try any on, but I was kind of disappointed to see that a lot of the new pieces aren't available in my local store yet. I would have loved to try the coat most of all as I've read mixed reviews about it. So without further ado....

Tartan Boucle Blazer
I have seen this blazer in person and it's stunning! I would love to snag this if it goes on sale at some point!

Superfine Cowlneck
This is another that was in-store. Very pretty!
Runway Lapel Coat in Navy
It was lust at first sight when I saw this coat online a couple weeks ago. Alas, after two trips to Anthro, it's still not available in my closest store. Some people love it, others not so much. I may just need to order it to try it out!

Shawl-Collar Boatneck
This reminds me of a fancy sweatshirt, which I love! Sadly I could not try it on. Love the Turquoise as well! What made your Anthro lust list? Have you tried any of my favorites? I would love to hear your throughts!


XOXO