Saturday, November 19, 2011

Dreaming of Sparkles

As you can probably tell by my blog name, I absolutely adore sparkles! So it's only natural with the quickly approaching Holiday Season, that they are not only on my mind, but quite a few sparkly items have made my holiday wish list! Here are a few of my current fav's...

Factory Scattered Sequin Tank
 I was lucky enough to grab this beauty during an amazing JC Factory sale a couple weeks ago! Such a great price I wish I would have gotten the warm taupe too. So pretty under a blazer with trouser jeans!

Zara Sequin "wallet" that's more like a clutch ; )
DSW Alice Glitter Pump in Gold - Oh so lovely 
Marcia Moran Gold Druzy Studs
 I'm so in love with these earrings. I'm hoping they'll go on sale at some point! 

JCrew Gold Glitter iphone 4 Case
This is WAY high on my holiday wish list & if I don't get it I'm going to hurt someone be VERY disappointed! It may just need to be an early gift! 

Coming Soon.... more gift ideas & amazing finds! Enjoy your weekend!!!


XOXO