Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Favorite {Healthy} Beauty Products

I've been thinking a lot about the beauty & personal care products that people use so I thought it was time to do my own personal spin of "What's in your medicine cabinet". I'm a huge believer in using natural products for everything down to my toothpaste! Why? Because your skin is your body's largest organ and it's like a sponge. It literally absorbs anything you put on it, including all the chemicals that might be hiding in your everyday favorites!

I'll step off my soapbox for now and save all that for another post! Here are some of my must-haves that are healthy to boot ;)

Weleda Citrus Deodorant
 This smells SO good! I sometimes need to mix it with another Aluminum-free deodorant, but it works great! They also have it in a pretty rose scent too. And you can it it at Target or your local Grocery stores health food section

Shea Terra Mint Marrakesh Black Soap 
 I cannot live without this stuff! I've been using it for over a year and it's awesome! I use it as a face wash and on my back & upper arms. Sometimes it can be a teeny bit drying at first, but it still works great and so refreshing!


Shea Moisture Coconut Hibiscus
 This stuff is inexpensive, works great and smells AMAZING!!! Smells just like Ambrosia (that fruit salad with coconut milk, mandarin oranges & marshmallows) OMG ... And even better? They sell it at Target!!! 


Pacifica Anything!
I adore Pacifica! The body butter is lovely & I own several of the solid perfumes, which I can't get enough of. One of my fav's that just happens to be on sale in a gift set right now is Mediterranean Fig (shown above). It's earthy, fruity & just plain sexy. But not for everyone I'm sure.... which is ok because there are so many great scents to choose from!

I plan on reviewing and introducing additional products every week! What are some of your favorite good-for-you products? I would love to try some new ones!

XOXO

DISCLAIMER: I did not receive any compensation or free products for my reviews above. These are my own personal reviews.