Thursday, October 2, 2014

Flash Friday Sale with Faire Collection - Early Access!

Hi Lovelies!

I have some amazing news to share! I had posted a couple months back about a company I fell in love with HERE.  Faire Collection is now offering a special Flash Sale tomorrow, as well as every 1st & 3rd Friday until November for 24 hours only! What does this mean? You can snag select drool-worthy, fair trade lovelies at up to 70% off! I love the craftsmanship & quality of each piece and the love that I know goes into each one from the amazing Artisan that created it! Another positive about these pieces beyond the unique styles and the support they offer to Artisan Partners and their families, is the fact that these pieces will stand the test of time. Most are made of polished and dyed seeds that won't tarnish and go in the trash after a year. I simply ADORE all of my Faire Collection pieces!


 photo Faire_FlashFriday_Thurs_Oct2.jpg


Want early access to the sale?! The Zelda Necklace at 30% is a must-have!!! Click through this link!