Thursday, December 5, 2013

Gift Guides - Stocking Stuffers

Hi there! I can't believe how quickly the time is going by before the holiday! It always seems like the days just fly by on warp speed this time of year!!! Between Holiday planning, making time to spend with family & friends, job hunting, and keeping up with my kiddo with school, it's crazy! I've obviously been a little behind on blog posting, and I had originally planned to have a few gift guides up already, but I wanted to make sure to post the first couple! Here are my top picks for natural beauty stocking stuffers. I absolutely love all of these products and think they would make amazing gifts for any beauty maven!



Though not always squeaky-clean in terms of ingredients, I love Pacifica's range of products. Most recently they expanded their line of cosmetics beyond just the tinted balms and I love them! This pinky nude gloss and/or lip butter are both very flattering and if you don't love these shades, you can choose from a few others! And if you purchase through my referral link (in the right column), you get a discount! Ps - Target carries quite a few Pacifica products and have little holiday gift sets out right now. Julep has a great selection of stocking stuffers available! The set above was my fav, but there are many to choose from. And as a bonus, all nail colors are 4-Free! Which means they contain none of the icky ingredients most polishes do. Juleps pretty little gifts are known to sell out fast, so make sure you snap up your picks soon! ; ) And last, but certainly not least....  If you're familiar with my blog, you might have seen me mention these perfume palettes by Melange. They are my absolute fav!!! I tend to like things that are a little more unique, and I don't want to smell like everyone! I also don't wear synthetic fragrance at all, so this can definitely be a challenge. But I absolutely adore these palettes. You get 4 scents in one, they last forever and you can wear them as singles or blend two, three or all 4! Increase your possibilities with each palette you buy! My ultimate love is the Amber 2 palette, but the Amber 1 palette is on my Holiday wishlist!



I've always been a HUGE fan of Shea Terra Organics. I own many products, have been using them for years and have mentioned them in quite a few posts. I recently had the pleasure of trying the 2-in-1 cream body scrub in dark chocolate (*sample generously provided) and I love it. I'm not one for the oily scrubs, so I don't tend to use them on my body. This scrub has a bit more of a solid texture, so you have to scoop it out. But I find this is a huge plus since there's no waste that you tend to get with an oily scrub! My favorite way to use it is on my hands & feet for a mani/pedi. It leaves your skin smooth like silk and moisturized, not greasy at all. Oh and best of all..... It smells like chocolate cake batter!!! Pair it with the coffee bean-illa body wash and the white chocolate whipped shea for an organic gourmet themed bath & body box!  Who wouldn't love that?!? Shea Terra also has so many other amazing products, between the scents and the generous sizes for the price, you can really put together some nice holiday gifts. Don't forget to sign up for their * VIP Specials* newsletter! Tammie is known to send out amazing discounts on a pretty regular basis!!! 

Stop back very soon for more gift guides!!!


Christy
xoxo