Wednesday, November 13, 2013

{{ Holiday Looks with Charming Charlie }}

Recently I was so lucky to be contacted by Charming Charlie to do a shopping review! There is a store about 10 minutes from me, but I had never stopped in. So I was really excited to check them out! About a week after hearing from them, they sent me a package with a couple gorgeous scarves and some items that are just perfect for the holidays. First of all, for anyone that might not know.... I'm obsessed with scarves! Especially infinity scarves. I wear them year round and just love to throw them on with a sweater or a tank and some boho-chic earrings in the summer.


Leopard Scarf ~ Migrate Scarf (both by Charming Charlie)

I absolutely adore both of them so much and have been wearing them constantly! My favorite ways to wear are paired with a simple striped top, or to dress up a simple cardi & tee combo. I def see both as staples in my closet for many years! They are both lightweight material, yet don't look odd with a winter coat, which is great considering the temp's have been dipping quite a bit here in Jersey and I don't want to have to put them away just yet!


Now to the really fun stuff.... Because I loved the pieces that Charming Charlie sent me so much, I finally took a little trip to my local Charming Charlie and I was pretty impressed. I absolutely loved how a lot of the store items are organized by color! This makes quick pop-ins for a party or gift super convenient!  The store has a very pleasant esthetic - the music wasn't super loud, the design is nice and not overwhelming even though they offer tons of items, and the store employee's were super-friendly and just downright lovely!!! With the holidays coming up, and with me already trying to plan out my special Christmas Ensemble, I was happy to walk around and peruse the store for any additional items to top off my look, as well as ideas for gifts! Here are the two outfits I picked out for myself shown with the gorgeous earrings & clutch that Charming Charlie sent to me!

Look #1 - A bit of Edge




Look #2 - A bit of Prep



 Baublebar Necklace ~ Shoemint Shoes ~ JCF Shirt & Skirt ~ Charming Charlie Earrings & Clutch

I also really loved the cute little hair accessories! They are perfect for parties, holidays, weddings, etc! My fav shown here is the rhinestone comb. So pretty!!!


Flower Pins ~ Rhinestone Comb ~ Sparkly Pins ~ Rose Gold Pins (All by Charming Charlie!)

There are so many cute accessories, jewelry, hair items and bags, I def recommend checking out the store (or online shop!) when you have some time! And the price point is amazingly wallet-friendly!!! Also make sure to sign up for their email list and the rewards club if you see yourself shopping there a lot! They have some great deals that go on regularly!

Keep up to date with Charming Charlie on their social networks!!!


Thanks again Charming Charlie!!! =)

Christy
xoxo


DISCLAIMER: I was not compensated in any way for the above post, however, I was sent products to review and items necessary for doing a store review. All opinions expressed above are my own and were not monetarily influenced.