Friday, August 23, 2013

Friday Favorites ~ Latest Lust List

Happy Friday Lovelies! I took an unintentional break this week. My Husband was traveling for work and there has been so much going on without him here, that before I knew it, several days went by since my last blog post!!! I have had nothing but boots, coats, scarves, beauty products and school supplies on the brain! I am definitely not in summer mode anymore and just can't wait to get into a Fall routine when my little guy goes back to school! Here is my latest lust list.....




I have been obsessed with nail polish lately, but I def have certain criteria a laquer must meet in order for me to use it. Funny enough, even though I've seen Julep all over the net the last couple years and have been dying to try it, I never have. I've seen rave reviews over these gorgeous laquers and love that they are not only toxin-free, but have staying power as well! I'm smitten with this combination right now. The blue or green creme with the sparkly gold accent or even used as a french tip *******sigh. Love!




I've never placed an order with Conversation Pieces before. However, I think that's going to change very very soon. I subscribe to the newsletter and spied these lovelies recently that have definitely been on my mind. I'm swooning over this basic tee with fluttery sheer detail, as well as these ultra-feminine and sexy lace bralettes. And this tissue baseball tee is perfection!


And finally...... unless you've been living under a rock, you know that one of the most anticipated designer collabs with Target is very quickly approaching! Phillip Lim for Target hits stores September 15th and I cannot wait! I wouldn't say I'm dying over every single piece, but there are quite a few I'm hoping to snap up. My most coveted are this messenger bag and cami set. So so pretty!

What are your latest fall fav's? Are you excited for Phillip Lim for Target? Have a great weekend!!!


Christy
xoxo