Thursday, June 13, 2013

I'm back!

{ source }

Hi Everyone! I can't believe it's been SO long since my last post!!! I unintentionally took a MAJOR hiatus! But I promise I haven't abandoned my blog!!! I've actually been meaning to pop back on here for some time, but I've had so much going on and had some major soul searching to do. As I had mentioned quite a while back, I had applied for a job. I didn't end up getting the job and was pretty bummed about it at the time. Fast forward a month or two.... I kept looking and did get offered a training period for a job that wasn't really in my comfort zone, but I took it anyway. Unfortunately, it didn't work out and I didn't end up accepting it. But it did make me realize how glad I was that I didn't get offered that job that I had initially been so excited about, and it also helped me figure out what I really want to do!

Sometimes things do really happen for a reason. I truly believe that! They just have a way of working out. Right now I have something in the works that I am BEYOND excited about and can't wait to share! But for now, I'm literally going to have to sit on my hands to keep from telling you what it is, because it's just not ready yet. Sorry to keep you all in suspense, but I don't want to unveil it too early! I'm super nervous/excited about it though!

And as of right now, I do see that friend connect is still working, but after seeing so much craziness all over the blogging world about it going down, make sure to click the little bloglovin' link under my pretty pink signature if you want to keep track of my posts beyond google reader! I've missed all you lovelies so much!!! I'm so glad to be back!


Christy
xoxo