Friday, June 14, 2013

A huge FAVOR! Pretty Please!!!



Happy Friday Lovelies!!! I don't typically do things like this, but I have a MAJOR FAVOR to ask of all of you! My AMAZING Holistic Nutrition School is running a Father's Day Contest and they are giving away full scholarships to 3 lucky Dads! I absolutely loved my experience with IIN and it has been a HUGE dream of mine for my Husband to attend so that we could open up a business together and work as a team! With your help that dream could finally be a reality!!! There is a small catch. The contest is run through an app on Facebook, which is kind of a pain. But.... You can always block the app come Monday morning. You all have no idea how much this would mean to me to have your votes! I would be so so so grateful to you, from the very bottom of my heart! If you want to vote, you can do so RIGHT HERE Thank you so much!!! Enjoy your weekend!!!

Christy
xoxo