Saturday, November 3, 2012

I'm Back with some JCrew Fav's!


Hi Lovelies! I apologize for the long delay in posting! I'm finally starting to feel like myself again, but have had so much going on. Between my couple week recovery, school events for my son, and the recent Hurricane devastation (I'm ok & luckily, so is my home. Others were not so lucky...) I just haven't had time to really sit and post and honestly, with so much going on so close to home with Sandy, I didn't feel right posting until now. Last night we were watching the Telethon and it's just so sad. There were many people in my area that had damage from water, fallen trees and even a couple fires from power lines & transformers blowing out. It was very scary preparing for the storm and not knowing what to expect. We watched the news for days and it was really surreal to see so much tragedy playing out right before our eyes not far from where we live in NJ. Needless to say, that's been on my mind and with school being out for a couple days and starting back up with Halloween madness, it's been hard to find time to sit and gather myself to write!

But I'm finally back and ready to get this blog going in full swing again! I wanted to post about something a little lighthearted with so much sadness going around. I checked my email this morning and J.Crew is having one of their amazing sales!! 25% off of your total purchase of $150+ with free shipping as well with code OURTREAT! Of course I had to peruse the entire selection and picked some of my current fav's! Now is a great time to snag a couple at a great price!!!



PS - as you will notice, this is a RewardStyle boutique! You may have seen my CurrentlyObsessed button over on the right! If you want more info on how to get involved with RewardStyle, I would love to refer you to them! Shoot me an email and I'm happy to pass along your info ;)
Enjoy your weekend!!!
XOXO