Monday, November 26, 2012

Cyber Monday Steals!

There are so many great deals going on today that it makes my head spin! I'm not a black friday shopper, at least not in stores anyway. Today is my favorite shopping day to kick off the holiday season and that's mainly because I always prefer shopping online & think that cyber monday offers the best deals. I can prioritize so much easier and I know exactly how much I'm spending. I get major anxiety trying to make important decisions standing in a store! I'm known for buying and returning items many times this time of year. Just ask my Husband!!! He never seems to understand why I can stand in JCrew agonizing over which coat to buy for an hour when there's a good sale! These are important decisions!!! So I apologize in advance if this post is all over the place. I really can be such a magpie when it comes to pretty things. Especially pretty sparkly things, which to my delight, dominate the shops this time of year!!! So here are a few of my handpicked fav's....


I snagged this gorgeous silk skirt from Club Monaco on sale with an additional 30% off! They only had Size 6 left, so if you love it and that's your size, hurry!!!



These cashmere fingerless gloves were also an amazing deal! They come in a bunch of colors (grey & camel are my fav!) and with the additional 30% off they are a steal!!!



There's also some amazing deals on Gilt today! If you're not familiar with this site, it's a sample site that I've been shopping through for years! You can get tons of designer items at a discount, like this Soia & Kyo Houndstooth Coat or this adorable Moschino Heart Umbrella on sale today! Even better, Get $25 off your first purchase through this link!


So that wraps up all my current picks! Also make sure to stop by a few of my other fav stores to get some great deals...

JCrew - 25% off with code MONDAY & 6% cashback
Asos - 30% off with code CYBERMONDAYSPECIAL
Madwell - 25% off with code TREAT & 8% cashback
ON, Gap & BR - 30% applied at checkout & 10% cashback

Happy Shopping!!!

XOXO