Thursday, July 12, 2012

The Last Thing Thursday #6

Hi Lovelies! I hope you all are having a wonderful week!! It's cooled down a teensy bit here in NJ as far as the humidity goes, which is a nice break after the brutal weather over the weekend! I've been soaking it up hanging out by our pool with my kiddo every single day & loving every second of it! I hope to try to get in more of a rythym over the next week with my blog posts again. I've been feeling a bit of a challenge since I don't have much time to get on the computer during the day now that my son is home! I'm working on it!!! But I'll always be posting on Thursdays since it's my fav linkup!!! So here we go... The last thing I...


 {  Bought - Clothes ...  }

{ Via Hautelook }
 I know I've raved about this dress so many times before, and just recently as well! I've been stalking the sample sites like crazy, so imagine my surprise when today I noticed that there was a Gypsy 05 sale on Hautelook! For some reason I had missed it and was lucky enough to have this beauty pop back out of someones cart into mine ; ) I cannot say enough about this dress! It's comfy and flattering and I could literally wear one every single day of the week if I had enough of them. Sadly they are a teensy bit $$ to buy them at full retail. So I wait for them to go on sale. The nice thing is that usually when one sample site has them, eventually the others follow suit. So I'm hoping to grab one more color over the next couple weeks!


{  Wanted to Buy - Accessories ... }

{ Via Etsy }
I know I've also mentioned a monogram necklace recently as well! I've been looking at one from Baublebar for some time, but just didn't want to pull the trigger on it. But today, I came across a pin of this fab post from Effortless Style! This gorgeous necklace is only $69 on an Etsy shop called Keti Sorely Designs! And it's also available in Rose Gold as well!!! Ahhh, be still my beating heart... This baby is def going on the Birthday wish list!!!


{  Cooked ...  }

{ Image Via }
 I LOVE Banana Soft-serve! I previously made it in my food processor and it was awesome!!! I loved the whipped texture and how creamy it was. But my poor food processor was taking quite a beating, so I decided to get the Yonana's machine a few weeks ago. We love it and use it all the time!!! My fav combo so far is 1-2 frozen bananas with frozen mango & cherries! SO good!!! And the best part? There really aren't that many calories in a pretty decent serving. Love it!!!


(  Watched & Loved ...  }

{ Via Bravo }
I've always been a fan of all the Real HW's! I've watched OC from the very first season. And I have to say, last season of NY was tough to watch with all the drama. I love reality shows and the drama, but sometimes it goes way overboard and when it monopolizes every single second of each show... it's a bit annoying. I was sad to see Kelly Bensimon go, but I really think the new ladies on RHONY have breathed a lot of life back into the show! I'm especially loving Carole Radziwill!


(  Read & Loved ...  }

{ Via }
 Ok, I'm not finished this book yet, but it's next on the to-read list. I just haven't had much time to get into it recently. I read the first in the series and while I wouldn't say it was a fav, it def held my interest enough that I want to keep up with the series. A Million Suns is the 2nd book in the trilogy. I'm hoping it's as good, if not better, than the first!!!


{  Obsessed Over ...  }

{ Via }
This is going to sound so cuckoo, but I've been totally obsessing over Winter staples lately. I know it's the middle of summer and it's sweltering outside!!! But I am just beyond picky over boots, coats, and other winter accessories... It takes me FOREEEVVVEEERRR to find what I like. I'm already looking and am really crossing my fingers that I'll find something good when the time comes!


{  Daydreamed About ...  }

{ Via }
 Just as we're renovating our kitchen, I'm daydreaming about our backyard. That is a last resort at the moment since we have way to many things that are higher on the priority list. But I still daydream about the yard I'd love to have someday whenever I sit outside. I envision a gazebo like this with fairy lights, gorgeous moroccan details and beautiful patterns. And fairy lights all over the yard of course =)

If you enjoy The Last Thing Thursday, make sure to stop over at The Life of a Wife!

Join in anytime!!!


 XOXO