Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Bachelorette Recap #8


{ Via Wetpaint }

I was so upset that I missed my recap last week! Luckily not too much went on, other than a teensy bit of Arie drama that was made out to be more than it was. Before I go on though, I just want to touch on that for a sec. What do you all think about it? I personally think Emily had every right to be peeved about it. 1) I think that Arie's relationship with Cassie was actually a little more than just a couple dates, from what I read, and 2) I can def understand how Emily would feel a little betrayed by not being told something like that. Was it a huge deal? No. It's not like Arie & Cassie were engaged or anything. But if it wasn't such a big deal, why not mention it? I do think it was built up and the whole thing was pretty much beat to death by the time they talked about it. Maybe as far as reactions go, it was a little overkill. But I do see her point. Anyway, last night was the hometown episode! My fav!!! Moving on. Since the dates with each guy were the entire episode, I'm going to go through one by one...


{ Via Wetpaint }

Chris -  From the very first show, Chris had a lot of fans. I was pretty mutual. I tried to really let myself really like him, but there was just something that held me back. He seems like a nice enough guy. But something just didn't click for me. But on Chris's hometown we got to see a completely different guy. He actually opened up and it was really nice to see. Now finally I can see what Emily sees in Chris. And after last nights date with his family, Chris will have no problem finding a nice girl to settle down with! I do think that he still has a tad more growing up to do as far as his temper goes, but who doesn't right? I know he thinks he's really mature for his age, but don't we all at 25! I know I thought the same and in comparison to how I am at my age now, I'm way more grounded. I just don't think Chris is ready for the Husband/Stepdad role just yet. And that's ok! He'll do fine at the next reunion =)


{ Via ABC }

Jef -  Jef, Jef, Jef... What can I say? I know I'm probably going to get a little heat for this, but I just don't see it. I know that Emily seems really into him and he really does seem like such a great guy. But I really don't see it AT ALL. And when I say "it", I mean "Jef + Emily". I can see why all the women watching the show are into Jef. He's got a cool vibe, he's very down to earth, has an awesome business and has a gorgeous family ranch with the happy family to match!!! He's shy in a sorta cute & quirky way and when he puts himself out there, it's in a big way. I actually think that Jef isn't as shy as he pretends he is. He's just really really smart. But them as a couple, no matter how hard I try... It just doesn't work for me. Am I the only one that feels that way?

{ Via ABC }

 Arie -  Ok, I need to get this out of the way... Arie in his racing suit.... Enough said. There's just something about this man. I don't know what it is. To look at him, or to think about just passing by him in an everyday environment, I don't know if I would be all "Omg, he's so hot", ok... maybe I might be... But there's just a vibe he gives off. I don't know if it's for real, if it's too good to be true, but it works for me! He's just a smooth guy. As far as his family goes, they weren't what I expected. They seemed pretty nice. Aside from the speaking Dutch in front of Emily. Wtf was that?! Def a date spoiler. I don't know if I would want to set myself up for a possible life of dealing with that and I'm sure Emily was thinking the same thing. I do think it was pretty stand up of Arie to put a stop to it. That seemed to diffuse the situation a bit. And after that when she spoke to Arie's Mom, she seemed sweet and I really liked his Dad! Arie will def be one of the final two!!


{ Via ABC }

Sean -  Wow... Where do I start? From Day 1, when they hardly even showed Sean, I just knew that he was "THE" guy. I don't know what it is, but I have a knack for these things. I don't know if it's from years of watching this show or just that I'm really good at reading people's signs and body language. I just knew this guy was it. And as soon as we got to see more of him, that pretty much sealed the deal. What doesn't this guy have?! He's gorgeous, takes good care of himself, he's down to earth, great with kids, has the sweetest family and is smart! I know there's WAY more to him than that even. He's the total swoon-worthy package!!! Almost too good to be true. Almost... Seriously... I like Arie and his smooth moves, but if Emily doesn't pick Sean... Well, all the single women in America and maybe even beyond will be VERY happy! But they really do seem perfect together, I can totally see it, so I hope she does!!! Sean, fingers crossed for you buddy!!!

And on an end note, how funny was that joke Sean & his family played on Emily?! She stayed so composed right?! LOL. You know she cringing into a little ball inside!!! When she saw his fake room you could just see the horror!!! That says a lot about her and I think it said a lot about her to his family. I really really do hope she picks Sean &  it works out! =) What were your thoughts on the show? Who is your fav guy??


XOXO