Thursday, September 1, 2011

Ready for the long weekend!

I am SO ready for the long weekend! We're not going away, just getting some last minute things done before school starts next week and spending some much needed Family time together!! I can't believe that the summer is officially over, yet I'm so excited because Fall & Winter are my favorite seasons. I've been daydreaming of crisp air, apple cider, pumpkin picking and gorgeous fall leaves for some time now! This embodies everything I love about Fall...




Via Pinterest
 Wouldn't that be lovely framed as a Fall decoration? Love it! I've also come across some must-haves for my bday wishlist (it's Sept. 19th) that I've been lusting after. Most of them are on my Pinterest Fall Style File, but here are some of my fav's...




VS Maxi Skirt




FP Floral Burnout Henley




Liebeskind Taupe Coral B via Gilt




Nine West Mavenue




Poetic Justice Top

What are some of your staples for fall? Have a great holiday weekend lovelies!!!