Thursday, August 6, 2009

Reminiscing...

There has been nothing, absolutely NOTHING on TV lately!!! So we've been renting movies from Netflix and since there aren't isn't a huge variety there either, I've taken to renting shows that I've either missed or haven't seen in a really really long time! First up on the list.....


I seriously adored this show when it was on and watched every single episode from every single season! It has been so long that I feel as though I am pretty much watching it for the first time. I completely forgot all about Felicity's tapes to Sally! And I honestly do not recall Sally ever talking back (which she does at the end of each episode). I finished the first DVD from Season 1 and am anxiously awaiting the 2nd. I am really loving this idea!!



8 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness I totally forgot about Felicity!! :)

Jo said...

I haven't heard that show in forever ~ I finally had a free evening and actually planned to watch tv with my husband only to go through the channels endlessly trying to find something worth watching.

Jo

Brandi said...

That was one of my all-time favorite shows! I'm going to have to get the DVD's!

Kiana said...

Sally! OMG lol - good idea, I would totally do this if there were any series my husband would want to watch with me. Doubtful ha.

Jessica Ryan said...

hopping over from A PLace to Dwell... your scarf comment made me LOL! What a great idea... I miss some of those old shows!

mom said...

I don't think I've heard of that show...I'll have to look it up on Netflix.

I'm super excited because we just reopened our account on Netflix...we've been watching CRAZY amounts of movies from the watch instantly section :-)

yadda yadda said...

Totally forgot about that show. What a great idea. I love to wind down at night on the sofa with a good movie or show!

In This Wonderful Life said...

I was a HUGE Felicity fan!!