Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Last Thing Thursday #5

Hi Lovelies! I hope everyone had a great holiday yesterday!!! Ours was very low-key, which was really really nice. Not that I don't love spending time with friends & family, but sometimes you just need to kick back and relax without all the running around. I spent the day lounging around on the deck, swimming, eating & reading magazines with my two fav guys. It was bliss!

I had to make sure I interrupted my lounging today to get on and do my fav weekly post - Last Things Thursday with Jenna over at The Life of the Wife! I feel like with the summer here, I've been semi-neglecting my blog, but I will def be posting at a minimum at least 3 times per week and I'll never miss Last Things! So here we go, The Last Thing I....


{  Wanted to Buy - Clothes...  }


I love Gypsy05's organic cotton maxi's! I have one in Plum and I live in it!!! It's so comfy, the fit is flattering and I get compliments on it all the time. The only thing is that they are NOT inexpensive! I was lucky enough to get mine from Hautelook a couple years ago. I'm DYING for them to have another sale so I can grab a few other colors! Yes, I said a few!! These dresses are such a hot commodity and you rarely find them for $40-$60. On my lust list - black, yellow & a tie-dye!


{  Wanted to Buy - Beauty...  }

 I never use any beauty products that contain chemicals of any kind. It might seem extreme to some, but I'm very funny about what I put on my skin. I'm kinda the same way with food as well, but not nearly as strict about it. I refuse to slather anything harmful on my face, but it's been quite a difficult road finding my go-to products! I love 100% Pure for my cleansers (mint white tea is amazing) and also facial mists and my all time fav - fruit pigmented cosmetics! Yes... eyeshadows, blushes and mascaras tinted with strawberries, cocoa, blueberries and more. This Mint White Tea set is on my list for the harsh summer months!!


{  Watched on TV & Loved...  }


  
Last week this new show called Final Witness started. I made sure to set it on the DVR since we have pretty much nothing to watch on Wednesday nights. O... M... G... This show is so good. It's very sad since it centers around crimes, but it kept me on the edge of my seat! I normally don't watch shows like this. Everything is usually reality based or teen shows or drama, aside from a little Walking Dead & True Blood thrown in the mix. But I'm really looking forward to the next episode on 7/11!


{  Read & Loved...  }



I just finished reading Monarch Beach the other night and I absolutely loved it! It's the first book I've read in a while that has kept my attention. It's not a super serious book and it does have a bit of fluff, but it's an excellent beach read!


{  Daydreamed About...  }



I still can't stop daydreaming about living by a beach. I tell my Husband almost every day how much I feel I need to move near a body of water. Preferably the ocean, but a lake would do. I just can't imagine waking up to the ocean every day. Hopefully some day!


{  Stressed Over...  }



 At almost 32 years old, I never would have thought I would have no clue what I want to do in life. I have loved every second of being a wife & mom. I wouldn't change being home with my son all these years for the world! But trying to figure out how to build a financial future for myself at this age has been a constant source of stress. I thought I figured it out for a while, but it turns out the school/career path I chose just wasn't the best option for me. There are so many things I love, but I just don't see them translating into a secure career. I do have something I'm researching right now, but I'll post it when I know a little more. I don't want to jinx it ; )

Make sure to stop by The life of the wife to join in!!!

 

  XOXO