Monday, January 13, 2014

Golden Globes 2014

I have to say,  I honestly had no idea the Globes were even on last night! My Husband & I were looking for something to watch and saw the E! Red Carpet pop up, so we turned it on. I'm so glad I did because live tweeting during the carpet and awards makes it so much more entertaining! I was actually quite shocked last night. There seemed to be a running theme of ugly gowns & messy hair (both the women and men on that one). Despite the trains wrecks of the night - Paula, Drew, and Zoe, I'm looking at you! There were quite a few stunners. So many of the ladies looked gorgeous, even some of the gowns that weren't my fav. But I have to say the top 3 of the night for me were.....


I know a lot of people weren't fans of Elizabeth Moss's gown, but I have to say that I really liked the interesting pattern and the cut of the gown is very flattering on her. I thought she looked beautiful! And Kate Beckinsale's gown was beautiful as well. I mean, this woman can really do no wrong in my book, she's so gorgeous. And does she age?!?! But my absolute favorite of the night, hands down, was Olivia Wilde! The color, the cut, her hair and makeup..... Just PERFECTION! Love love love her!

Aside from that, the awards themselves were quite enjoyable as well! It seems that there was a ton of liquor supplied and many of the celebs were pretty inebriated by the time they got up on stage. This made for a much more entertaining show! Though I think that they may curb the amount served next season! lol. It was also really nice seeing so many comedic actors winning awards! This was the first show I've enjoyed that much in a while.

Aside from that, I still have to watch last weeks Bachelor before tonight's show and decide whether I'll be recapping this season or not! Do you all watch it? What do you think so far???

Beyond the typical TV highlights, I have some things in the works and the job search continues! Please please please send me all the positive vibes you can! I could really use them =)

Christy
xoxo