Monday, January 28, 2013

Reflecting

It seems that lately I've been going through one of my semi-annual identity/life crisis. I have these a couple times a year and what started as a small, unplanned holiday hiatus has turned into a major rut. All of the sudden I'm just so unmotivated, I feel like I'm struggling with my identity and I just go in and out of melancholy. I blame some of it on the weather. I definitely think I have that Seasonal Disorder. When it's overcast and blah out, so is my mood! And it's been like that a lot here lately!

I've even found myself, and I can't believe I'm actually going to say this..... Not wanting to watch The Bachelor this season. It truly pains me to say this, as this will be the first season I haven't watched.... EVER. I don't know what it is. It's not Sean - love him! It's not the show - love it! I just think there have been a few too many lackluster seasons and my love for the person at the center of it all just isn't enough for me to watch right now. So sad.

So right now I'm in a state of trying to figure some things out. Organizing my Home, getting back into doing some things I love, getting healthy & fit, figuring out what I want to do in life (I can't believe I haven't figured this out yet!!!) and most of all - finding my happy (my truly happy) place again. Don't worry, my happy place really and truly includes this blog and all of you! So even if my posts are sporadic, I promise I'll be back!!! Right now, today, I just need to focus and remember to....

Image Via Pinterest from FamilyHow

XOXO