Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Tuesday Musings

Tonight is the night!!!! It's one of my favorite traditions this time of year and I get so excited for.... The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show! Nothing screams holiday cheer like supermodels walking the runway in skivvies & wings to the beat of Bruno Mars! Am I right?!? In all seriousness, I absolutely love everything about it. It's girly perfection and all the angels remind me of living dolls. I adore all the sparkles, glitz, etc and not knowing what will come down the runway next. I get giddy like a little girl watching. I so wish they would have had the VS Fashion Show when I was little!

{ source }
 I mean how gorgeous & adorable is Miranda Kerr?!? I still can't believe this girl had a baby! Any of them for that matter!!! And I love seeing Orlando just gazing at her so adoringly as she flutters down the runway. I can't wait!!!

 Another exciting yet slightly sad thing tonight will be the Sons of Anarchy season finale! I can't believe the season is over already!!! Oh how I'm going to miss my weekly dose of Jax & Chibs!!! I don't know what I'm going to watch this week with all the mid-season and season finales going on. All the shows are just dropping like flies! Do you watch SOA? What do you think is going to happen tonight???


XOXO