Monday, May 21, 2012

Monday Musings

{ via }
Some days I totally wish I could do the above. Today is def one of those days. It was spectacularly gorgeous this past weekend. I mean, the weather was PERFECT. But today I woke up to a humid, rainy mess. Which totally aggravates my TMJ. So I also woke up with a massive headache & achy jaw. Ouch =( Aside from that, I'm in a pretty decent mood! I had a nice weekend and really can't complain!

I also snagged some great deals today, which I'm super excited about!!! I've been a tad late picking up some summer essentials for myself and the little man, so today when I got emails from Gap & Old Navy, I decided to check it out. Today you can get 25% off your total purchase with code GAPLOVE at Gap and Old Navy is also running a discount - 15% off with code ONBEACH. Even better... You can get an additional 13% cashback at both through Ebates today!!! If you're not familiar with Ebates and you do a lot of online shopping, you def need to check it out asap! You simply login before you start shopping and click through to each store. They list all the coupons online for you and they run different specials like double cashback each day. It really does add up! I got over $20 cashback just for tackling my son's shopping today!  ; )

In other news, today is Monday and you know what that means!!! Bachelorette tonight!!! I'm so excited to see how all the guys are now that the awkward intro's are over. Some of them really came off pretty corny last week, but I have a feeling that might change tonight. Look for my recap tomorrow!!!

XOXO