Friday, February 24, 2012

My Krazy Coupon Quest!


Happy Friday Lovelies! I've been working really hard on some different wellness programs that I hope to launching soon, so I've been a little behind on posts! But there is something that I NEED to share with you!!! I have a new hobby in the works and it's so funny, because it's something that I never ever thought I would be into. I taped a whole slew of "Kim & Kourtney" over a couple week period, and on Superbowl Sunday I decided to have my own private Mini Kardashian Marathon! Can you tell I'm obv not a football fan?! LOL.

Well on one of the episodes Kourtney found out about couponing. She started carrying around this binder and getting all these deals! I was totally intrigued. So I made a mental note of the website she was looking on while on the show and looked it up. The website is called The Krazy Coupon Lady. The weird thing is that literally, like the day before, my husband just mentioned to me that he wanted to learn the "secrets" of extreme couponing and Kourtney Kardashian, of all people, is the one who lets me in on this amazing website! So I promptly went to the website and decided to order the book. I've been really enjoying reading about it!!!

Now here's my catch... The only thing that is slightly difficult is the fact that we eat mostly organic, mostly g-free, and mostly dairy free. This has proven to be a little bit of a challenge when looking for the awesome deals! But I'm trying to work through it!!! I've found quite a few good deals through Whole Foods and I'm really hoping that becoming a "Krazy Organic, Holistic Coupon Lady" is possible! I'm not finished the book yet, but I will definitely fill you all in on all of my upcoming coupon escapades!

I'm really hoping to put something together to go along with one of my programs where I can teach people to live a healthier lifestyle and save money with coupons. I'll be my own guinea pig ;) So what do you all think of couponing? Do you find it intriguing? Would you ever try it? I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

XOXO