Thursday, October 7, 2010

I Love Spinach Dip

What don't I love? When it tastes so good, but it goes right to your thighs!!! I bought this cookbook called Secrets of s Skinny Chef a while back and I've made quite bit from it. Everything has always turned out really good!

Jennifer Iserloh is the Author/Chef and she has a great website with tons of tips and recipes. I just got this fantastic recipe for Spinach Dip in my inbox via her newsletter. Doesn't it look yummy?! I'm def curious to try it out!


Photobucket


Also another great recipe that I have made is Bethenny Frankel Hoppy's Guilt-Free Artichoke & Spinach Dip. This was delicious! I doubled up the recipe, baked it in a throwaway pan, and brought it to a New Years Eve party along with some low-fat baked tortilla chips. No lie.... It was gone in like 15 minutes!! lol.

I've also made quite a few of Bethenny's recipes and all of them have turned out great. I'm a HUGE fan of hers. Especially her pre-made Skinnygirl Margarita. YUM-O!!! I can't wait until she makes her next drink!

I think I'll be whipping up one of these dips this weekend for the Hubs while he's watching football. What snacks do you make for football games?


No comments: