Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Winter Coats

So sorry I've been MIA! I've had a lot going on with going to my various dental appointments and trying to fit the pieces together in my TMJ puzzle! As well as celebrating my 29th bday this past weekend as well. It was a lovely day of lunch, shopping, and a wonderful dinner with delicious cake with my two men!! But I came down with a sinus infection/bronchitis on Sunday and have been sick all week. Now the little man has it too, ugh.... You just can't win! On a positive note, I've been looking for a new winter coat and got an email from Editors Closet today. They are having an Eli Tahari sale and there are a couple nice coats in there - they look really warm too, which is always a plus!! Let me know what you think....







I will most likely get a regular wool lady coat, but I always thought that these coats, though not completely my style, look so great on other women!!! So what's the verdict? Yay or nay? ; )