Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Bachelorette Recap #5

{ photo via abc.com }
 Another week in Bachelorette history and I'm not ashamed to say that I'm just really disappointed with this season. Like so disappointed that I'm not even sure I want to keep doing weekly recaps. It's just so....... boring. I really like Emily, I LOVE her style, and a few of the guys are cute. But lets be honest here. I think we should just fast forward to Emily & Sean living happily ever after. I mean how cute are they?!?!? They just make the perfect couple!!! I heart them <3

So I really loved their date last night - obviously. I've been waiting for Sean to get the 1:1 and it was lovely to see them together on an actual date. It just further solidifies my prediction that they are meant to be. I called it before the guy even opened his mouth on day 1. I have a knack for these things on these shows! And after watching this date I realized that I really need to visit London someday. I've always wanted to go, but now I really want to go!

Then came the group date where they dressed up and performed a Shakespearean min-play? Kinda strange if you ask me. Abc couldn't come up with something better than that??? Just plain odd. The guys were good sports about it. Ryan was his usual creepy, intense, mostly fake trying to win a game, self. Arie definitely rocked it out, but paused and let Ryan take it home.... again. And cutie does not look good as a girl. I'm not sure why Emily seems to be fooled by Ryan's act. Either she isn't and she's supposed to be acting like she is, or she really is. Either way, it's pretty nauseating to watch.

On to the whole Kalon debacle. This whole thing was so schoolgirl to me. I have a child myself and if I was a single mom and someone ever said that about my child, you can bet your sweet ass that I'd go all "West Virginia Hoodrat" up in that too!!! But, I just think the way the guys went about it was just a little much. I'm sorry, I know I'll probably catch a lot of flack for this.... But I don't really care for Doug. He seems like a very nice guy. I just feel like he's always got something to prove. Like he thinks he so much superior than everyone there for some reason. There's just something about him, some kind of vibe that he puts off that completely rubs me the wrong way. I don't think it's wrong at all for Emily to want a guy that would stick up for her and Ricki. Not at all. I think the whole way she let Doug take the reigns and stand up and make a speech was just strange. Poor Arie, dropped the ball again. Didn't want to be a tattletale, thinking that would turn her off (it usually does with past contestants) and it's not what she wanted. Anyway, Kalon got the boot and I was at least happy about that.

Jef & Emily's date went well. I'm glad that he finally got up enough courage to lay it out there for her. He seems like a sweet, down to earth guy. Do I necessarily think he's Emily's perfect match? No, not at all. But he's a great catch for someone out there! He just took waaaaaay too long to kiss her. That dinner was brutal. I think he was nervous talking. He just went on and on and on and..... To the point where I was yelling at the Tv "Just kiss her already Jef with one F!!!!" But then he finally did and she was into it. So good for him!!!

And then came the rose ceremony and Alejandro went home. Does anyone else hear Gaga's song in their head whenever they show him? Omg, I'm glad that at least won't happen anymore! It takes forever after each show to get that song out of my head! So that's my recap. Not much else to report. Loved the sparkles, but wasn't too impressed with this weeks fashion either. Hope next week is better =(


XOXO