Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Tuesday Musings

Tonight is the night!!!! It's one of my favorite traditions this time of year and I get so excited for.... The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show! Nothing screams holiday cheer like supermodels walking the runway in skivvies & wings to the beat of Bruno Mars! Am I right?!? In all seriousness, I absolutely love everything about it. It's girly perfection and all the angels remind me of living dolls. I adore all the sparkles, glitz, etc and not knowing what will come down the runway next. I get giddy like a little girl watching. I so wish they would have had the VS Fashion Show when I was little!

{ source }
 I mean how gorgeous & adorable is Miranda Kerr?!? I still can't believe this girl had a baby! Any of them for that matter!!! And I love seeing Orlando just gazing at her so adoringly as she flutters down the runway. I can't wait!!!

 Another exciting yet slightly sad thing tonight will be the Sons of Anarchy season finale! I can't believe the season is over already!!! Oh how I'm going to miss my weekly dose of Jax & Chibs!!! I don't know what I'm going to watch this week with all the mid-season and season finales going on. All the shows are just dropping like flies! Do you watch SOA? What do you think is going to happen tonight???


XOXO
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket