Friday, December 7, 2012

Friday's Fancies - Pretty in Plaid



sweater  //  jeans  //  glittens  //  trapper hat  //  scarf  //  coat  //  bag  //  boots

It's that time of the week again! I love this weekly Friday's Fancies linkup with Long Distance Loving! It's always so fun to put looks together and see what everyone else comes up with!! This week, as you can see, the cozy trend continues. I've always loved plaid, but can't always pull off the complete plaid trend other than a cozy flannel shirt. So I like to add touches of it. I'm still loving the Sorels and these boots are adorable!!! And I practically live in Cowlneck sweaters during the winter. The winter white is so pretty! 

Make sure to check out the linkup and join in! Stay tuned for more Gift Guides and if you missed my Sparkle themed gift guide from yesterday, you can check it out here! Happy Friday!!!

XOXO