Thursday, December 6, 2012

A Dose of Sparkle...



necklace  //  tank  //  iphone case  //  nail laquer  //  hair pins  //  earrings  //  satchel

I've been meaning to get some gift guides together for a while now and this year I'm finally ahead of the game! Expect to see a few over the next week featuring some of my fav items as well as a few that are on my own wishlist!!! As for this guide, it's no secret that I'm majorly obsessed with sparkle. There's no doubt in my mind that any of these gifts would make a fellow sparkle addict swoon. I personally own the tank & iphone case and I love both! I also own a similar pair of earrings and I love them! They are perfect for everyday wear, but a little different than your traditional diamond stud. I've been hearing great things about Julep's nail color and think this set would be perfect for me! Plus Julep;s nail laquers don't contain all the gross chemicals that most do, and you know how I feel about all the nasties in my beauty products! I've also been coveting this Deux Lux satchel for some time! Isn't she lovely?! My only issue... I can't decide which color I like best. I'm very partial to the gray since it has both gold & silver glitter!

More gift guides to come soon! Don't forget to stop back tomorrow for my Friday's Fancies!!!


XOXO