Monday, December 10, 2012

Motivation Monday

Happy Monday!I hope you all had a great weekend!!!! We didn't have much going on, but it was still nice! Friday night we had my Brother-in-Law, Sister-in-Law & nieces over for dinner and had a couple glasses of wine. It was nice to spend some quality time with them before the craziness of the Holiday really kicks in to full swing the next couple weeks! I also have a coupe DIY projects going on that I'm hoping to post later in the week as well!

But what I really have going on right now is that I'm trying to get myself motivated. I'm quite ashamed to say that I've really fallen off the wagon lately. Before my surgery in October I was doing so good! I was waking up early every morning and getting a good workout in right after my Hubs and son would leave for school. I was eating well and starting to get a little toned. And then I started feeling so sick and it felt like everything with my health spiraled out of control. I'm ok now, I still have a bit of things going on that I'm going to address after the New Year, but nothing serious. I just want to start working on myself again & to enjoy my Holidays!!!

So this week I am back on board the health train! I've been loving soups, stews & chili's, so we'll be keeping it light with an array of them for dinners with a salad all week. I'll be getting back into my TAM workouts and also be adding in some delicious recipes & workouts from the Tone it Up nutrition plan I follow as well. Love those girls!!! In the meantime, I thought I would post some of my fav pics from my "Thin"spiration board on Pinterest! I need some extra motivation and if you do too, maybe this will help you!!!

 { source


 { source }


 { source }


I'm off to work out! See you tomorrow with a new gift guide!!!


XOXO