Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday's Fancies - Cozy Weekend



 sweater  //  jeans  //  earrings  //  necklace  //  hat  //  boots   //  coat

This week I'm linking up with Long Distance Loving for Friday Fancies. It's been quite a while since I've done this, but now that it's finally my ideal season, I had some inspiration! Right now I'm all about being cozy, especially on the weekends! This is my favorite time of year and I love to accessorize with amazing coats, cute boots, soft winter scarves, glittens and hats as well as simple gold jewelry. This monogram necklace has been on my wishlist for quite a while!

On another note.... I've been meaning to take pics of those jacket I bought from Banana Republic years ago, and I mean years!!! But it's beautiful, I've never worn it and I would really like to find it a new home just in time for the holidays!!! It's more of a dress coat and it's literally still in the dust jacket I brought it home in. It's a silk brocade dress coat in a pretty champagne/gold color with a paisley pattern of light green with gold thread. This pic doesn't do it justice!!! It was regularly $298, I purchased it for $189 and am willing to part with it for $100. It's a size Small and it would make an amazing compliment to a gorgeous outfit for Christmas or New Years Eve! If you're interested, shoot me an email or comment here!


Have a great weekend!!!

XOXO