Thursday, October 30, 2014

Save 35% on ALL Faire Collection!

So I am MAJORLY excited to tell you about this amazing sale from Faire Collection! If you haven't been by in a while, you might not have seen that twice a month Faire Collection has been offering select items at up to 70% off through their Friday Flash Sales. But this week is a little different. Not only can you snag the entire Fall/Winter Collection at 35% off, but the code is good on sale items as well!




I will definitely be grabbing a few favorites that I've had my eye on for a while! The items currently on my "Lust List" .....



These gorgeous Alpaca Highland Shawls were on sale during the last Flash Sale, and it looks like they are still on sale! At 70% off they are already a steal, but with the additional 35% off they are only $28.27! I'm in love with the Creme, but I also love the olive as well!


Tagua Bib (L) $46.80 with Discount ~ Galapagos Necklace (R) $44.59 with Discount

The last couple items on my wishlist are these two lovelies here. I have a tagua seed necklace, the Catalina necklace to be exact. And I wear it constantly. I love how it adds a pop of color to some of my neutral work attire and I get complimented on it daily. These two Tagua necklaces are perfect! The Tagua Bib Necklace is actually the first item I fell in love with from Faire Collection! I adore the Teal, but I'm also torn over the Berry as well. And the Galapagos Necklace in Pacific Blue is gorgeous with all those bright colors! I love that they both have tie necks which allows you to wear them at different lengths as well. I'll most definitely be grabbing one of these beauties!!!

Make sure to stop by the Faire Collection site today through 11:59pm EST on Monday to grab your Fair Trade pretties before the sale is over! Use code FLASHFAIRE at checkout to get your 35% discount! The best part? Not only are you grabbing Style for a Steal, but your Shopping with Purpose as well! =) Want to see the story behind Faire Collection? Check out my first review here.


Christy
xoxo