Monday, March 30, 2015

What I've been up to....




Hi Lovelies! Oh my gosh, I seriously cannot believe it's been so long since my last post. I'm actually embarrassed that I've neglected my blog so badly!! It never ceases to amaze me how fast the months fly by. I've been making a mental note to start prioritizing and getting back into a blogging routine for a while now (obviously) and I'm really planning on doing that now! I've missed posting and most of all, I've missed all of you! So what I've been up to.....

I just recently celebrated a year at my part-time job! This was a huge milestone for me. This is the first job I've had since being a SAHM for many years. It was something I put off doing for quite some time because I was never able to find the right fit. And after a year of searching, I was lucky enough to kind of accidentally come across a listing for my job. I am so glad I took the leap and applied and even more glad that they offered it to me. I didn't just get myself back into the working world, I also gained another family. Which is something I'll be forever thankful for!

Aside from working, I really jumped headfirst back into a regimented fitness routine, as I had posted about here. It's been quite a few months and while I'm not quite where I would like to be at this point (I'm a perfectionist), I'm satisfied with my progress so far. I still have quite a way to go and this is a permanent lifestyle change for. It's something that I'm so happy I did, and absolutely love! I'll be posting a more in-depth update very soon!

And when I'm not busy working out or just working, I've been trying to make time to read, catch up on some Netflix, hello binges.... and test out some healthy recipes! I'm looking forward to posting about all of these things soon. I have lots of great things planned and I can't wait to get into my routine again!!!

Christy
xoxo