Friday, March 30, 2012

Best Peanut Butter Ever!


So sorry for the lack of posts lately! I really have no excuse, just super busy with the Immersion program through school, lots of appointments and the craziness of life in general! I have had time to sample some amazing Peanut Butter! Being a major PB lover, I always have time to try some out. The super kind folks over at PB Crave were kind enough to send me their delicious sampler pack for my review! And let me just start by saying O... M... G....

Ok, so we happened to get the PB on my Son's 9th Birthday, which was awesome!!! He was playing hooky from school that day and was super psyched when the package came in the mail! We immediately broke out the spoons and tried all 4! All of them were very very good! I don't have a negative thing to say about any of the flavors. Great texture, low sugar, no nasty ingredients (although I would love to see the PB made without Soy. I'm not a huge fan of soy!). So I'll comment individually on each flavor...

Cookie Nookie: Described as A mouth-watering mix of chocolate chips, cookie dough flavor, wild honey and premium peanut butter — it’s two classics together as one. This was probably my 2nd fav. The cookie flavor wasn't overwhelming. More like just a hint. I think maybe it would have been a teensy bit better with just a smidge more cookie flavor!

CoCo Bananas: Described as A tropical blend of yummy bananas, cocoa and wild honey, this peanut butter adds a taste of island paradise to any kitchen. I was most excited to try this one! I LOVE banana's and for me, mixed with PB they are heaven! For me this one didn't have as much banana flavor as I would have liked. The smell is amazing! And I think though there is just a hint of banana flavor, using it to make a PB banana sandwich would really bring out the flavors and add that extra kick!

Choco Choco: Described as A delicious double dose of semi-sweet and rich dark chocolate with premium peanut butter and wild honey — it's decadence and delight in every bite. For me, though this one was good, it was my least favorite. Maybe I mixed in the flavors too much or not enough, I don't know. It kinda tasted like a really good regular PB to me. =(

For me, the most unexpected, yet clear winner was....


Razzle Dazzle: Described as A twisted blend of red raspberry, wild honey, cool white chocolate and rich dreamy darkness — this peanut butter offers a magical mix of deliciousness. This is the one that for some reason, I thought I would like the least. Love, love, love it!!! I've been snacking on it like crazy! It is SO good!!! I've been dying to make some Raw PB cups with this, I just haven't had a chance. When I do I'll be sure to post the recipe. YUM!!!

So that concludes my review of PB Crave's Amazing Peanut Butter! While I didn't fall in love with every single one of the flavors, I highly recommend that you try out this Sample Pack! You will not be disappointed!!!


XOXO

DISCLAIMER: Though PB Crave was so generous to send me a sample pack of all 4 of their amazing flavors, I did not recieve any monetary compensation for my review. This post conveys my honest opinion of PB crave products. I would never recommend any products I do not approve of.