Friday, October 15, 2010

Q&A


Meg recently re-posted and answered some questions on her blog, so I thought it would be fun to do the same to kick off the weekend!

1. If you could be best buds with a celeb who would it be?
I've always been a huge Kate Winslet fan, but especially over the last couple of years. She just seems like she would be really nice in everyday life and seems like a genuine, down-to-earth person.

2. Are you a night owl or an early riser?
Def a night owl. I am SO not a morning person AT ALL!!!

3. If you could have any super power which would you choose?
Meg put teleportation as her super-power of choice and I have to agree with her there! It would be AMAZING to be able to teleport anywhere at anytime. Especially since I don't like planes!!!

4. What is your most embarrassing moment?
No real embarrassing moments that I can recall

5. What is the one thing you REALLY want for Christmas?
I'm thinking this year I might want an e-reader. I read a ton and I think it's finally time to break down and get one!

6. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go?
At the moment I think I would go to British Columbia. It just looks so beautiful there.

7. Tea or Coffee?
I'm def a coffee drinker, but more for the caffeine aspect. I enjoy a nice cup of tea as well ; )

8. Describe yourself in 3 words:
Sweet
Genuine
Perfectionist


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I'll have some more posts up soon!

2 comments:

LWLH said...

I agree, Kate seems like a genuinely nice person....I could see her being the same IRL.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Night owls unite!