Wednesday, March 2, 2022

I'm Back!

Wow! I really can't believe it's been over two years since my last blog post!! So much has happened in the world between then and now, it truly feels like a lifetime ago. I know I've popped in here from time to time over the last several years and have had grand plans of relaunching my blog, but this time I'm so excited that I can actually follow through with that plan! Me and my family came down with C*vid right after the Holiday (who didn't, right?!) and I had a tough time. I ended up with pneumonia and long-haul, while, my Husband and Son felt like they had a bad cold for two days and sailed on through. For me, it was one of the most weird, scary experiences, and while sparing this from turning into a C*vid post, I believe that my past issues with Mold Illness and Epstein-Barr are to blame for the severity of my illness. The point of this story is that because of my Long-Haul, I resigned from my job. 


Now I'll finally have the time to do all the things I want with this blog. I'm super excited because writing has always been a bit cathartic for me, and I could honestly use that right now. You'll definitely be seeing a lot more posts from me! Think Book Reviews (this will most likely be one of, if not the first official post), Organic Beauty posts, Wellness Gadgets, Healthy Recipes, and whatever else I feel like posting about! I'm also considering possibly moving this blog to Wordpress or Squarespace. If you have some experience with this or have any thoughts on it, please feel free to drop a comment below or reach out to me! I would love some honest feedback. 


I'm really looking forward to getting back into this again! I already feel more like myself as I type. Look for an exciting Book Review soon!!!

No comments: