Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Martin & Osa Sale!

Martin & Osa is having a fantastic summer sale! All items in the "Sale" section are an additional 30% off with code #15516228 through July 7th and all orders placed through July 5th will receive Free Shipping (orders of $100+ always get free shipping). Martin & Osa's clothing is of fabulous quality and they have excellent customer service. I've ordered loads of times and anytime I've spoken with a rep on the phone they are always pleasant and efficient, returns are easy and super fast and I always love my purchases!! Here are some items I would recommend....

Photobucket

The Floral Maxi Dress. The pictures don't do this dress justice! I own it and I LOVE it. I don't typically wear these colors, but they are really flattering and the material is this soft, gauzy cotton. It can be dressed up with a nice pair of earrings and some bangles or dressed down with a jean jacket and flip-flops!


Photobucket

I own the Silk Halter Top in Cricket Navy and it is really pretty. The silk is more of a brushed silk and is nice, light and very classic. The fit is flattering and pretty true to size maybe running slightly larger. It hits right above the hip - which is nice for someone like me who is 5'4!


Photobucket

If you like summer scarves M&O has a really gorgeous selection! I don't know that I would pay full price, but on sale with extra % off, they are a really great price for the quality. The Linen Ombre Scarf is very nice!


I also own a few tee's, tanks, and sweaters as well that aren't on sale, but the fabric is always soft and the clothing always seems to be very well made! And if you don't like it, you can send it back for free!



3 comments:

mimi charmante said...

Thanks for finding me so that I in turn could find you!
Have a fabulous rest of your week,
xo

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Love love love M&O!

Free Art Printables said...

I love that dress!!!! Jen