Friday, July 26, 2013

{{ 6 Things }}

Happy Friday!!! It's been quite a while since I've done any linkups and while this is not actually a true linkup, I thought this post by Shio was so fun!!! So I decided to join in! Here are the 6 questions I chose & my answers...


Favorite movie, song, or tv show?
The one & only movie that I am able to watch over and over and over without EVER getting tired of it is definitely The Holiday. It never gets old, it never stops being witty & funny and it's always romantic. Best movie ever!!

What is one of your silly quirks? Or something silly that you get excited about.
I have a major obsession with mail! It doesn't matter whether I'm expecting something or not. Obviously if I ordered a bunch of things, a great mail day is the best!!! But even getting a magazine in the mail is the best surprise. So yea..... I stalk the mailman. Don't judge ; )

What's your favorite beauty secret or product?
My fav beauty secret would def be coconut oil, just because it has SO many uses!!! It's antbacterial, antifungal and smells so good. I use it as a deep conditioning treatment on my hair at night. It's amazing as  body balm. And I even can get away with using it with a touch of essential oil as a deodorant in the cooler months. And I cook with it too. Bonus! 

What's your favorite or go-to outfit? (pics please)
My favorite go-to outfit is most def my Gypsy 05 organic cotton maxi. I actually have more than one and I adore them! They are so comfy, cool in the summer months and are flattering on just about anyone. This one is my fav, but I want more!

Who or what inspires you?
Pretty much anything inspires me. I'm sure that sounds trite, but it's so true. Depends on the day, my mood, what I have going in my mind (usually a million things). But it can be something as simple as a pic posted by someone on Instagram or an inspiring quote I see on Pinterest.

What's your favorite part about marriage? Or what have you learned since becoming married?
My favorite part of marriage is knowing that you get to spend the rest of your life with your best friend. Knowing that you have someone to wake up next to every day and that you'll always have someone there to celebrate the good times with, as well as someone to hold your hand and hug you through the bad. I've been married almost 11 years and it has been an amazing ride. I got married at 22 years old and it's so crazy how quickly the time passes. How much you change, yet how you grow up together when you get married young!

So there are my answers! Make sure to check out Shio's blog and scroll all the way down to copy the questions and pick your 6! Have a great weekend lovelies!!!

Christy
xoxo