Monday, January 7, 2013

Tonight's the Night!

{ source }
Tonight's the night I've been waiting for!That's right.... Tonight is the Bachelor premier!!! Warning: if you are not a fan, do not visit my blog on Tuesdays. For those of you that don't know or might be new to my blog, The Bachelor/Bachelorette is my Fantasy Football! I've been watching since the very first season and it's one of my favorite shows!!! I cover every season and I always recap the next day, so from here until the end of the season every Tuesday belongs to Sean ; )

I am so excited for this season and have high hopes that Sean will be a great Bachelor! I was a huge fan of his since day 1 on Emily's season as you can see here! I'm really curious to see how he'll be sending some of the ladies home. I felt the same way when Jake was the Bachelor, but he really surprised me, so we'll see! Either way I'm sure it will be a drama-filled season, it always is with all those girls in one house!!!

If you're a fan make sure to stop back tomorrow for Recap #1!


XOXO